This week, Facebook has been brought back under fire after it was shared that they have been knowingly sharing our personal information with companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Spotify. Some people are fine with this and expect it, while others are seriously considering leaving both Facebook and Intstagram.
The hard part of leaving these platforms is that we have shared some photos and memories on them with all of our friends and followers. If you delete your Instagram page, that means all of your photos go along with that!
….Did you know that there is a way to download everything you shared??
Great news! There is! Here’s how you do it!
- Log into your Instagram Account
- Tap on your profile picture on the bottom right hand corner
- On the top right hand corner, you will see three lines (this is called a hamburger). Tap on the lines
- Go to the bottom and select “Settings”
- Scroll half way down and select “Data Download”
- Voila’! Request your Download
Keep in mind that they download can take up to 48 hours to receive, so hopefully, you’re a little patient.
Once you have everything, feel free to delete your page and enjoy all of your memories!