One of the biggest questions I get all of the time is “What do you use for your….?”
Fill in the blank. It can be anything from accounting, to contact management to newsletter distribution…and the list goes on. There are a lot of products out there to pick from and a lot of them carry a nice price tag with it. But let’s face it, when you’re launching or starting a business, you want to be able to find tools that are just as good but for an affordable price.
My preference is free, with affordable upgrades as my business grows. I mean, who doesn’t love free?!?!
I’m sharing a list of resources with all of you, that offer just that! You can check it out here! There are HUNDREDS of tools listed here!
Here are my Favorites:
- Google Drive: To store everything
- Wave Accounting: ( I used Zoho at one time, which starts at $9.00/month, but Wave is awesome and has a lot of functionality)
- DropBox: For file sharing
- Calendly: To schedule appointments with me right from my website
- Zoom: For group coaching calls
- Facebook Live: For Workshops and updates for the group
- Google Forms: For surveys
- MailChimp: For newsletters
- WhatTheFont: For finding that certain font
- Creative Market: For images, designs, fonts, etc
- Pixabay: For royalty free images
- Freepik: For royalty free images
- Free PDF Creator: To convert pdf files
- Bitly: To shorten URL’s
- Google Keep: For my lists and notes
- Toggl: To time my work for clients
- Google Alerts: To be alerted whenever my name, a product is mentioned on the internet
- Google Analytics: To track how my website is doing