- Owner of Sassy Girl Media, a digital marketing agency
- Awarded Top Mom in Business by Startup Nation & Discover Card
- Degree in Psychololgy
- Certified Success Coach
- Success Coach for Shenango Valley Chamber of Commerce
- National Speaker
Hey there! I’m Deanna and I’m excited to have you here!
So you want to know a little about me, who I am and what makes me qualified ot help you out, right? Well then, let’s get started!
To start off, I’m a digital marketing consultant and a certified Success Coach. I graduated from college with a degree in psychology and later became certifed as a coach. Digital marketing was not on my life plans when I started out, but keep reading you’ll see how my path led me here. Helping people (and now businesses) has always been on my life plan though. Soooo….
Who am I?
“I’m a Serial Entrepreneur, a Connector, as well as a Start Up Enthusiast. My mind goes 100 mph and I have to understand the “why” and “how” behind everything. If you give me an idea, I want to make it better. If you challenge me, I’ll accept it. I love helping and seeing other small businesses grow and I love surrounding myself with people who inspire me, aren’t afraid of risks and live outside of the box.
God is first in my life and I am nothing without Him. I have the most amazing boys, family and friends and I embrace my clumsiness, my inappropriate timed laughing and my many other quirks. I’m pretty ok being perfectly imperfect!”
I’m no different than any other woman. So who am I?
I’m a mom who juggles her career and believes that family is a priority. As a single mom for, I searched for a career that provided the balance I was so desperately searching for. What found was a feeling of coming up short in either my career or the time with my family. I did what any other person surrounded by a family of small business owners would do and I created the life I wanted!
I think I’ve always had that entrepreneurial spirit. My parents always encouraged my small business ideas as a kid and that carried into the time when I needed it the most. It happened when I was working in corporate America, working long hours, enjoying my job but missing time with my boys. It was the week before Christmas and my son who was 10 at the time told me that he wanted one thing for Christmas. I’m not going to lie, I was irritated. It was the week before Christmas and if a 10-year-old wants only one gift, I was certain that I would not be able to find it on any shelf!.
What he wanted was one day with me. Sit on the couch. Watch a movie. Just me.
That was it!!
I made the decision to make a change. To find a way to be home for my boys and be the mom that they needed. I’m not going to tell you that it was always easy, because it was far from it. I tried different businesses and found success as well as failures. It wasn’t easy to dust myself off and get back up again, but I always believed there was something more and was determined to find it, if not for me, but for my boys!
That everything I went through was for a reason. That every failure was probably more valuable than the successes. That anyone can create the life that they want if they believe in themselves and in their dream.
It’s because of those reasons that I get to share everything I’ve learned with you! There are three different ways you can work with me, depending on what best fits your lifestyle and your goals.
- There is a free online community for women in business in our Sassy Girl Entrepreneur Society on Facebook that is open to all women in business. This group meets outside of the group as well in monthly networking sessions.
- The Entrepreneur Society is an online membership group will provide you with tools, tips, and tricks with starting and growing your business! Being a member gives you access to our Facebook group, where you the ability to have any of your questions answered, network with like-minded entrepreneurs attend unlimited workshops that offered by Sassy Girl Media and one hour of one on one coaching with me!
- If you’re ready to set some goals and have accountability to start creating the business and freedom that you desire, then you can work with me as your personal business coach. You can schedule your first discovery session right here for FREE!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page and I can’t wait to connect!